- Last night the boys and girls junior high track teams were in action. The boys team defeated both Wynford and Upper scoring 99 points to Upper Sandusky’s 37 points and Wynford’s 16 points. The girls team came in second scoring 46 points. Upper Sandusky scored 74 points to win and Wynford finished 3rd with 37 points.
- Any freshman or sophomore who has not turned in their Domino's Pizza Card Fundraiser sales form to Mrs. Saylors or Mr. Mason, please do so as soon as possible.
Hey folks...the Tiger Olympics are quickly approaching! Get ready for this year's 2021 Tiger Olympics by ordering your shirt! Here is the form you will need to fill out in order to get YOUR shirt! :)
- There will be a Boys Basketball Open Gym this Wednesday (April 14) from
6:30 - 8:00 PM for basketball players currently in Grades 7-11.
- If you are interested in a workshop to explore math through engaging activities in a nontraditional environment, check out this opportunity: https://content.
- On testing days, a free grab & go breakfast will be available to any middle school or high school student taking a state test. The breakfast options will be set up in the vo-ag hallway. Students can stop at the table to pick-up breakfast and take it to their testing room.
The new musical crew has worked hard to put together some awesome workshops! These workshops are all on Thursday evenings starting next week - April 15 thru May 13. This is open to any student in grades 8-12 that would be interested in being in the musical OR even part of the crew for next year. We are very excited to announce that we have guest speakers from Broadway productions willing to come and be here at Seneca East!
Come to one or come to ALL! We would love to see you there!
- Attention SADD members: Mrs. Baker has sent you an email about the Vaping campaign. Please complete the course. If you would like to enter the poster contest for a chance to win $5,500 they need to be submitted by April 16th.
- Attention SADD members. Please make sure you return your "Parents Who Host" survey to the envelope in Mrs. Baker's room by Friday April 16th.
- Any boy or girl interested in joining the golf team for the 2021 season should contact Mr. Powers by April 30. Stop by his office during lunch / study hall or email him at email@example.com.
- High school cheerleading tryout forms are available in Mrs. Laughlin's room, room 403. A tryout clinic will be held on Tues. May 11th at 3:30 p.m. with tryouts to be held on Wed. May 12th at 6:30 p.m. Tryouts are open for all grades 8-11. See Mrs. Laughlin for more information.
- Kindness Club- Please check your email from Mrs. New. We need every member to participate in this activity. If you are in the Kindness Club but did not receive the email, please email Mrs. New at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dear Students,
PBIS is doing a presentation about Cyberbullying in a few weeks, and we would like to get your input about cyberbullying. If you would please fill out this survey by April 19th, your name will be entered to win a giftcard! Thank you in advance for your input! :)
Ohio state testing begins in April at Seneca East.
April 14 and 15: ELA tests for grades 6-7-8-10
April 27: grade 8 science, American History, Government and Biology
April 28 and 29: Math tests for grades 7 - 8 and Algebra 1 and Geometry
Detailed information is available on the website under "News"
Please try to schedule any doctors appointments, etc. around these dates, we will be testing in the morning
If you have any questions feel free to email or stop in and see Mrs. Hunker
- Please bring your charged device and cord
- Headphones may be used for Math, Science and Social Studies tests
- You will report right to your testing room (posted in the Extended Learning Areas) on testing days