- 1) The High school is collecting donations to raise $500.00 to sponsor Mr Hall to jump into the pond on February 6 to benefit FACT, please give donations to Ms Turek
- 2) The Junior High is collecting donations to raise $300.00 to sponsor Mr Phillips to jump into the pond on February 6 to benefit FACT, please give donations to Mr. Rogier, Mrs. Lynch, or Mrs. Powell.
3) If all donations collected exceed $20,000.00 Mr Rogier and Mrs. Walker will also jump and rumor has it that other teachers will join them as well! Tigers Rock!
- The eighth grade boys basketball team was victorious over Upper Sandusky last night by a score of 26-18. Great Job Boys and good luck tomorrow versus Mohawk.
- The boys varsity team went on the road last night and lost a tough league game to Carey 58 – 60. The Tigers were led by Isaac Mason’s 19 points and Zane Gibb’s 15 points. Andrew Kalb also added 11 points. The JV team lost 42 – 59. They were led by Alex King’s 14 points.
- Christmas Door Decorating Results: 1st Place Mrs. Stockmaster and 2nd Place Mrs. Saylors.
Student Council FACT Fundraiser: The high school student council will be fundraising for FACT by selling fan cutouts to place in the stands at home events. They are $20. Please submit a photo and turn in the form to Miss Turek by FRIDAY! Forms were shared with you and are also found in the extended learning area of the high school. This is open to ANYONE who would like to participate.
- MS and HS book clubs will meet today during activity period. HS will meet 5A and MS will meet 5B.
- Wednesday, January 27 is PAJAMA day, donate $1.00 to wear your pajamas for the day.
All proceeds will be donated to F.A.C.T. (Financial Assistance for Cancer Treatment) here in Seneca County. The money will be donated at the “Polar Bear Jump.” Your participation and donations are greatly appreciated.Money will be collected in the first period.
- All Kindness Club Members: Please check your emails and see Mrs. New during 5A by Friday, Jan. 22 to sign a few cards.