Firelands Electric Cooperative’s “The A Team” recognizes students in grades 6-8 for their hard work in the classroom. Students who live in a home receiving its electric power from Firelands Electric Cooperative , and who have a minimum of three A’s on their most recent report card, are eligible to enter. A drawing will take place each grading period and three students will be chosen in each drawing to receive an Amazon gift card. Winners will also have their photo published in an upcoming issue of Ohio Cooperative Living magazine, as well as be featured on the co-op’s website and social media outlets.
The deadline for our next drawing is Dec. 10.
Here’s how it works:
• Students in grades 6-8, who reside in a home receiving electric power from Firelands Electric Co-op are eligible to apply.
• Students must have a minimum of three A’s on their most recent report card (less than six months old).
• A copy of the report card must be submitted by mail or email. Mail: Firelands Electric Co-op, Attn: The A Team, PO Box 32, New London, OH 44851. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Be sure to include the following information with the entry: student’s name, school, grade, address, phone number, parents’ name(s), and email address (if applicable).
• Entries will be put into a drawing for each grading period. Drawings will take place on Dec. 10, Feb. 10, April 10, and July 10.
• Three students will win an Amazon gift card at each drawing.
• Students may only win once in a 12-month period.
• Winners from each drawing will also have their photo published in an upcoming issue of Ohio Cooperative Living magazine and will be featured on the co-op’s website and social media outlets.