- Congratulations to the girls volleyball team, Coach Hendrix, and his coaching staff for winning the program''s first Sectional title since 2009. They defeated Lucas 25-21, 25-15, 23-25, and 25-21. The team advances to play in the District semi-final game next Monday at 5:30 pm in Willard.
- Yearbook will be having a Cookie sale for the Ohio State Michigan game. Order form is below. Money and orders are due by Nov 13th.
- Seniors going on the class trip: Mr. Vogt will be on the wall in the Auditeria on Monday to take your room assignments. Make sure you read your email for instructions and the list of travelers.
- Let's all chill out together and learn some new relaxation and yoga moves next Tuesday at Seneca East's second seminar of the year happening in the gym during your study halls. The sign-up sheet is in your email, and the deadline is 9:00 on Tuesday morning. Hope you will all consider coming down and learning something new.
- Middle School Book Club will meet right after school today (10/18). Snacks and drinks will be provided!
- Middle school students: Would you like to build your own foosball game? Join Sarah Rochester from the Seneca East Public Library on Friday, October 25th, during 5B activity period in the library media center. Sign up in the library. Limit 25 students.
- FCCLA is selling HUGE cookies for Sweetest Day as one of your fundraisers. Order now in your first period class while supplies last!! 2.50 for 1 or 2 for 4.00
The Guidance Department wants you to join us in celebrating Bullying Awareness Month. Let people know you are an upstander and get your friends to be one too. On Friday, October 18th, during junior high lunch, students will have an opportunity to be a lifesaver and make a commit"mint" to be kind. High school students will have the chance to participate with the "Rock on Kindness" activity where you can paint a rock for yourself or give to another! Every single day we have the opportunity to make our schools and community a safer and better place...be an upstander! Remember--Kindness matters!
- Support the Senior Class at Chipotle on Wednesday, October 23, from 5-9 pm. See the flyer that's attached!
- Pack-The-Pickup is in full swing. Please start bringing in your canned goods for the Attica and Republic Food Pantries!! Don't forget that the winning class gets a P.J. and popcorn party!! Here are the places to take your donations!
k- Bozo 7- Mrs. Lynch/Mr. Parks
1- Mrs. Bridgford 8- Mr. Phillips 9-Mrs. Saylors
2- Mrs. Caudill
3- Mrs. Foos 10- Mrs. New
4- Mrs. Ritzler 11- Mr. Hendrix
5- Mr. Dick 12- MrsWarner
6. Mrs. Walker